- Customers can now make their own Wall Cantilever jib cranes by using high quality components. Buy an I-Beam for the mast and boom locally, and fabricate the mast stieners, top connection plate, corner brace and trolley stops.
- A wall cantilever kit consists of a top and bottom bracket and eight A325 bolts for attaching the ttings to the mast assembly. Each assembly include a formed mounting channel, pivot bolts with lock washer and hex nut, fabricated pivot assembly and thrust washer.The fabricated pivot assembly contains two (2) oilite thrust washers, two (2) bronze bushings, a grease tting, and a pre-drilled mounting plate to bolt the assembly to the ange of the jib crane mast.
- The kits are used on one-quarter (1/4) ton, one-half (1/2) ton, one (1) ton, one and one-half (1-1/2) ton, two (2) ton, and three(3) ton capacity WC180 Series jib cranes for spans ranging from 8’ to 20’.
- Use letters WT or BT for welded type or Bolt type after model No. (ie.WC 1 BT)
- DIMENSIONS BETWEEN BRACKETS MUST BE HELD TO THAT GIVEN IN THE WC180 SERIES CHART.
We are not responsible for deviation from above capacity and span recommendations, variance from our recommended limitation between brackets, overloading, or incorrect installation of the crane.
Request a Quotation
WC-Hinge Kit Bolt Mounting Pattern
All dimensions are in [inches] | Hardware for Detail “A” by others
For our customers that do not have welding capabilities, we also supply bolt on type hinge brackets. When ordering please place a –BT after the hinge kit model for Bolt Type of WT after for Welded Type.
All suggestwed Beam sizes must be confirmed by a professional Engineer from your state or province